Tactical Logistic Solutions, Inc., and its affiliates and subsidiaries and each of their directors, officers, employees, and authorized representative (collectively, “Tactical Logistic Solutions”) respect your privacy.
This policy is global in nature and governs our data protection practices whether we collect your personal information through one of our website, through application software or through other means. When we collect information about you other than through one of our website, we will first obtain your permission to do so, if and as required by applicable law. However, by using any Tactical Logistic Solutions website on which this policy is posted, you agree that this policy governs our collection, use, and disclosure of any personal information submitted to us on or through that website. If you do not agree to be bound by this policy, you can not access or use our website and/or use our application software.
Information We Collect and How
Tactical Logistic Solutions collects information about you from various sources. For example, we may have a direct relationship with you, and you may choose to provide personal information to us in connection with that relationship. You may choose to submit information to us, for example, on our website, in connection with use of our products, services or applications software, when you participate in an offer or promotion, or in connection with an actual or potential business or employment relationship with us. We also may obtain information about you from companies that use our products or services, publicly available information systems, consumer reporting agencies, and commercial information services.
The types of personal information we may obtain are:
- Contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address, and phone or fax number)
- Business contact information (such as job title, department and name of organization)
- Government-issued identification documents (such as driver’s license or other required documents to verify your identity for the purposes of conducting customs business on your behalf)
- Country of origin information (from which country you are accessing the website)
- Usernames and passwords used to access Tactical Logistic Solutions resources
- Financial information (such as financial account information used for payment purposes and/or information that may be contained in a consumer report)
- Contact information for colleagues, business partners or other people you would like us to contact
- Content you provide (such as photographs, articles and comments)
- Mobile device unique identifier
- Social Media identifier (such as LinkedIn or Facebook ID)
- Geo-location data
- Other information (such as language preference)
For Tactical Logistic Solutions employees and applicants we collect additional information like:
- Employment information (such as employment history, employee number, performance appraisals, salary and benefits)
- Educational information
We also collect certain information with regards to the services we provide either manually or by automated means. For example, we collect shipment data, shipping history, documents connected to shipments and customs clearances and data on the products that are shipped.
Below we explain the different types of cookies that may be used on the site.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. Disabling these Cookies may make the services and features unavailable.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. Some Preference cookies are essential to viewing maps or videos on our website.
|Tactical Logistic Solutions_domain||Preference||We store this cookie to know whether or not you are logged in so we can redirect you to the right part of the site.|
These types of cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use session cookies to support the functionality of the website and to understand your use of the site—that is, which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
|Tactical Logistic Solutions_session||Session||We use this to keep you logged in while using the service.|
Statistics cookies help collect information about your use of the website and enable us to improve the way it works. These cookies give us aggregated information that we use to monitor site performance, count page visits, spot technical errors, see how users reach the website, and measure the effectiveness of marketing (including emails).
|Google Analytics||Statistics||Google Analytics helps us track what pages in Tactical Logistic Solutions they visit, in aggregate. We use it to optimize our marketing initiatives and prioritize things like blog posts and help center articles.|
Tactical Logistic Solutions processes anonymous statistics about visits to the website. This is done with a web analysis system. Among other things, the following data are stored via cookies in the web analysis system:
- the IP address
- technical features such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen
- from which page you came to the Tactical Logistic Solutions website
- when and for how long you visit or use the Tactical Logistic Solutions website
- whether you use functionalities of the Tactical Logistic Solutions website or Tactical Logistic Solutions App
- which pages you visit on the Tactical Logistic Solutions website and which screens of the Tactical Logistic Solutions App you are viewing.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
|DoubleClick||Marketing||We use DoubleClick to acquire users for our service, such as ads on Google search results. We do not display ads for any services besides our own.|
|Facebook Pixel||Marketing||We use the FB Pixel to acquire users for our service, such as ads on the Facebook feed. We do not display ads for any services besides our own.|
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- provide the information, products and services you request;
- provide you, if you are a consumer, with effective customer service;
- provide our customers and carriers with shipment information such as location;
- provide you with a personalized experience when you use our website;
- contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- contact you with information and notices related to your use of our products and services, including our website;
- invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- better understand your needs and interests;
- improve our products and services and develop new products and services;
- improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- improve the content, functionality and usability of the website;
- evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment with Tactical Logistic Solutions;
- help you, if you are a Tactical Logistic Solutions employee, perform your job functions and to manage our workforce;
- promote security; to protect against and prevent fraud, claims and other liabilities; and to manage corporate risk exposure; and
- use for any other purpose about which we provide notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described herein or otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected.
We share information to perform activities that you request. For example, we may share the personal information we collect with our affiliates, or to cooperate with an authorized law enforcement or regulatory investigation. In addition, we may share personal information with other third parties with the consent of the individual to whom the information pertains.
If you are performing services directly or indirectly for us and using an application provided by us, then we may collect information for the purpose of providing information to our carriers and customers. We may also share your personal information with third-party vendors that perform tasks on our behalf and under our instruction. These third-party vendors may use your personal information only in connection with the services they perform on our behalf and they are bound to protect your personal information in a manner consistent with our own policies and practices. On our website, you may have an opportunity to post user-generated content using social networking tools available on those sites. If you take advantage of this opportunity, remember that the user-generated content you post is available to others who visit the website and therefore you should have no expectation of privacy with respect to such content. In addition, you may choose to use certain features on our website for which we partner with other entities. These features, which may include social networking and geographic location tools, are operated by third parties that are not affiliated with Tactical Logistic Solutions. These third parties may use personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. On sites on which these features are offered, the relevant third parties are identified. We strongly suggest you review the third parties’ privacy policies if you use the relevant features.
Change of Control
We also reserve the right to transfer information about you to a successor organization if, for example, we transfer the ownership or operation of our website to another organization or if we merge with another organization. If such a transfer occurs, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided to us in a manner consistent with this policy. Following such a sale or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we maintain about you. We offer you certain choices about what personal information we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you:
- Information and access:Of course you can see which personal data we process from you. We are happy to tell you more about how and why we process this data unless the law permits or requires us to do so or if we are unable to verify your identify.
- Submitting information:You may refrain from submitting information directly to us, although doing so may impact our ability to provide the products, services, and information you request and/or affect your ability to use applications software
- Rectification:Do you feel that we have wrong information about you? Let us know then we will adjust it.
- Right to be forgotten:You can request deletion of the personal data we have about you via the below stated email address privacy@Tactical Logistic Solutions.com. It may be that for other purposes (administration or deduplication, for example) we still have to process this data or retain some of it. We will respond to such requests within a reasonable time and, in any case, within the time limits established by applicable law. We may ask you for additional information to verify your identity
- Restriction:If you feel that we are processing your personal data incorrectly, then you can also have that processing limited.
- Restricting cookies:You may elect not to have a unique cookie identification number assigned to your computer to avoid aggregation and analysis of data collected on our websites. Generally, if you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer.
- Objection:you can lodge an objection for the processing of your personal data. Is it marketing? Then we will terminate that processing as soon as possible.
- Transferability: This is a new right under the GDPR to transfer your personal data. If you want to use this, please contact us.
We typically offer you an opportunity to choose whether you want to receive certain communications from us, generally by offering an “opt in” or an “opt out,” depending on applicable law, when you first provide contact information through one of our website. In addition, we will include an “unsubscribe” link in each electronic newsletter or promotional e-mail we send you, so that you can inform us that you do not wish to receive such communications from us in the future.
If you are located in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, you may direct us not to share your personal information with third parties, except (i) with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, (ii) in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets, (iii) if disclosure is required by law or legal process, (iv) with law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (v) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or other illegal activity unless we have a legal basis, such as consent, to use it for other purposes. Where required by law, Tactical Logistic Solutions obtains your prior opt-in consent at the time of collection for the processing of (i) personal information for marketing purposes and (ii) personal information deemed sensitive pursuant to applicable law. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as specified below.
We store your data no longer than necessary and we annually evaluate this necessity with your privacy, our relation and the applicable legislation in mind.
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this policy.
If you are located in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, we comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to countries outside of the EEA or Switzerland including the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and, as of May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain reasonable administrative, physical and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your data, such as HTTPS. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, no website, server or database is completely secure or ‘hackerproof’. We, therefore, cannot guarantee that information about you will not be disclosed, misused or lost by accident or by the unauthorized acts of others. Tactical Logistic Solutions never collects information for third-party commercial marketing purposes nor does it create individual profiles or provide your information to any third party organization. Tactical Logistic Solutions will only share your information with third parties when and as you request or as otherwise required by law.
Use of Our Web Sites by Children Under the Age of Thirteen
We are proud of our website and we strive to ensure that they do not offend people of any age. However, unless otherwise noted on a particular site, our websites are not intended for children under the age of thirteen years without the permission of a parent or guardian. If you believe that a child has submitted personally identifiable information on or through our website without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact us using the information provided below so that we can take appropriate action.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites can operate independently from Tactical Logistic Solutions. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. In addition, a link to a non-Tactical Logistic Solutions website does not mean that Tactical Logistic Solutions endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. Tactical Logistic Solutions is not liable for the privacy practices or the content of other websites and to the extent, any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by Tactical Logistic Solutions, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, you may contact us using the information below. Please make all inquiries or requests regarding your information in English so we can respond to and resolve requests.
Corporate Data Protection Officer
Tactical Logistic Solutions does not have one designated DPO, because we consider data protection so important we have installed a team covering all time zones. Please don’t hesitate to reach out:
Tactical Logistic Soltions, Inc.
1000 Jefferson Ave
Elizabeth NJ 07201